Our home is supposed to be our sanctuary, but we are invaded by chemicals!
Spraying fragrance everywhere to make something or somewhere “smell good” is most likely doing more harm than good.
“We have become a society obsessed with perfumes and masking smells. Many of the products we use on a daily basis on ourselves, our children and our pets are actually neurotoxins. They are causing us to have more headaches, more allergies and more breathing issues. Some of the most problematic products are those we use to scent our homes.” –Dawn Duffy
Diffusing essential oils offer a multitude of benefits.
Here are just a few:
- relaxes and calms
- promotes a restful nights sleep
- improves concentration, alertness, mental clarity, and focus
- invigorates and energizes
- helps with weight management
- stimulates secretion of endorphins
- deepens your spiritual connection
- purifies and freshens the air
- rids the air of toxins
- kills mold and mildew
- balances emotions and lifts mood
- supports the immune system
- supports the respiratory system
- soothes nerves and relieves tension
Check out Dawn’s blog post to read about candles and air fresheners.